Prep For Success: Getting Ready For Baby
Do you want to find out how to really get ready for kids? Let’s face it: having a child will rock your world. You’ll learn what they don’t teach you in birthing classes: how to navigate the emotional roller coaster that you’ll face once baby arrives with a sense of confidence and self-awareness. Join us and learn:
- how to feel calm and prepared as you face this challenging and wonderful change;
- examine your fantasies and expectations about birth and having a child;&
- learn what kind of support to get lined up and where to go to find it;
- discuss how having a baby changes the dynamic within your relationship as a couple;
- distinguish the “baby blues” from Postpartum Depression.
Plus, receive information on area parenting resources, leaving you ready to find your parenting groove.
Contact Olivia@MommyGroove.com to sign up for your private, in-home workshop or gather and host a group of expectant couples and your workshop is free!
Private workshops are $200/couple. Group workshops are $125/couple.